Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11-01


I don't really have the right words to put all my thoughts on the blog today.  Ten years have come and gone, but the memory and the feelings of that day are still fresh in my mind.  I have changed so much in the last ten years, going from the age of 17 to 27, but my feelings and emotions from that day....they still stand out in my mind, like it was yesterday.  

My heart aches for the families who have lost their loved ones as a result of this day.  For the victims, the first responders, and for all those who have lost their life in the war that has been going on since this day...you will not be forgotten.


I will never forget.

5 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to those as well. I love that picture you posted. It is a day to never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. I cannot believe it's been 10 years since that horrible day in our history! I haven't forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture. I too took a long while to process my thoughts. I just now was able to blog about my "where was I" moment. We may have moved on, but we still bare the scars of that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really neat/sad picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photograph. I cannot believe it's been ten years.

    My pastor said today, that for our generation who lived through 9/11, "it will be a date that is always in the present". It will never be the past to us.

    ReplyDelete