Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Around the internets...

This past weekend there have been a handful of lovely blog posts and finds on the internet that have really stuck with me. I thought I should share three of my favorites!

1. This lovely rendition of Adele's "Someone Like You." A few people I know from college have shared this on Facebook, and well, it's pretty amazing. I love the Adele version, but this one is pretty great, as well!



2. This wonderful post about friendship by Maggie.  Just go read it. She summed up a lot of my own feelings on the matter quite well.

3. I have always had a crush on the handsome Paul Newman.  This week Kathryn over at Snippet & Ink did a little post spotlighting his 50 year marriage to Joanne Woodward. And y'all, it made me feel all mushy-gushy and lovey-dovey. Just go for the pictures. They're great!


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE their cover. I mean, the song is too perfect but such a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This duet was AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, thank you for linking to the Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward post -- the photos are gorgeous! And does it get any hotter than Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid? I was talking about that the other day at the office and our new baby legal assistant was all "Who's Robert Redford? And isn't Paul Newman the salad dressing guy?"

    UG. SIGH.

    She also had no idea what TRL on MTV was... obviously the youth of today are lost causes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link love! I also *adore* this Old Hollywood couple... it just doesn't get any better, and never will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is amazing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that cover is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul Newman is quite the man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Paul Newman was just fantastic. LOVE those pictures- so sweet. Look how YOUNG he looks in that first one! I die.

    ReplyDelete