Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Monday...getting our groove back

It's been 2 weeks since I did Menu Monday.  We're having a hard time getting into our cooking groove and there have been a lot of nights where we're eating whatever is in the pantry or fridge.  Here are a few of the things we've enjoyed lately:

My meals:



This was a great casserole. It made wonderful leftovers. It was relatively healthy. And I just love Iowa Girl Eats! Make it soon!




These were just as delicious as they sound. This was another find from Pinterest.  It was a no meat meal, and with basil in our backyard, it was also one f the cheapest meals I've made in awhile.


J's Meals:




We make this so freaking much. I LOVE IT. OM NOM NOM.
Pancakes and Bacon

Y'all know I love me some breakfast for dinner. Makes any bad day a great one.


Spaghetti with Homemade Dinner Bread


No links for this one! These are all family recipes or from a friend and I have no links/don't feel like typing them up. Sorry friends....just trust me and know that it was delicious!!!If you really need the sauce recipe, email me and I can type it up for you.


6 comments:

  1. those baked potatoes look delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! i love breakfast for dinner, we'll have to do that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use the awesome sauce for that particular sketti dish??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made those baked potatoes once and they were delicious. You could always add in some diced chicken to make them meatier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you had some awesome food on this menu monday! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to make the spinach and artichoke casserole and the twice baked potatoes! mmm! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete