Friday, September 30, 2011

purple & gold

In honor of my favorite college of all time and their homecoming this weekend, I thought today might be fun to share some of my favorite JMU finds from Pinterest. Is it ever possible to have too much purple and gold?  I doubt it!  I am not making my way to Harrisonburg this weekend, but I can celebrate here on the blog!

Quad Love

Source: etsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest



It's about time I made me one of these...

Source: etsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest



I hope I have a baby girl one day, just so I can take her to a Dukes football game in this...

Source: etsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest



And these...they're just so perfect!

Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest



How great is this game day apparel?

Source: polyvore.com via Rachel on Pinterest


Man...


I really love this place!


6 comments:

  1. SO pretty! My ex's sister went to JMU and I just remember being in such awe of the campus. I might need to head over to Pinterest and start a board for my favorite football team now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo for homecoming! i'm headin up first thing in the morning and this post just made me much more excited than i already was!
    i saw this dress on pinterest...so pretty and JMU-y
    http://pinterest.com/pin/245766459/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few years ago, I bought a bunch of those "umbrella" prints from etsy! super cute - she's from Virginia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Dukes!!! That last picture is amazing, wish I was going there this weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ribbon wreath! I want to make one too!! No clue how to tackle that project though...

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We drove by there on our way to my cousin's wedding this weekend. It's such a pretty area!

    ReplyDelete