Wednesday, September 21, 2011

use somebody

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really don't like Kings of Leon.  And when they're song "Use Somebody" was all over the airwaves a few years ago, I found myself changing my radio dial all the time. 

And then a few weeks ago this popped up on J's Mumford and Sons Pandora station....



And now I'm obsessed. I downloaded it on iTunes and it has quickly jumped up my most played list.  This is one of those songs I thought I hated, but someone totally turned that around. I can't get enough now! 




3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge Kings of Leon fan either...I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that big of a fan of theirs either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a few Kings of Leon songs (particularly this one) -- but I like this version even better! I'm gonna get it on spotify right now.

    PS - Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete