Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Monday

My meals:


Why are twice baked potatoes so delicious? They always hit the spot!



This is a new favorite soup in our home! I found it via Pinterest, and we were both so happy with it! As it was cooking I was a little afraid it would taste too much like chili, but not at all! It has it's own Mexican flavor.  I also topped ours with avocados in addition to the suggested corn chips and cilantro. Avocado was a good call! 


J's Meals:




As always, this meal was delicious. I love a good red sauce and pasta!



Picture does not look too appetizing, but trust me, it was goooood!


And just for fun: 

This is my Trader Joe's find of the week.  They were sampling this White Cheddar at my TJ's last week (along with chocolate covered potato chips...oh my!). This cheese is so sharp and tangy. I want to buy some apples and slice them up to pair with this cheese. It would be a match made in heaven! Anybody else love cheddar and apples? Such a strange duo, but so delicious!




4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love cheddar with apples. I grew up eating cheddar cheese melted over the top of my Mam-ma's hot apple pie. Sounds weird, but it's to die for. I also like to thinly slice granny smith's when I do a grilled cheese bar. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheddar with apples is one of my favorites. Grilled cheese with sliced granny smith apples inside is fantastic.

    (I just read the comment above, great minds!)

    Now I want to put twice-baked potatoes on my meal plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spaghetti looks so good!

    ReplyDelete