Friday, October 14, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday: Anchor Charts

In typical teacher fashion, I think it's time I share some of my favorite teacher pinterest finds from the past few weeks...this week, I'm all about anchor charts.

For you none teaching folks, an anchor chart is basically a poster made by the teacher WITH the students, to hang in the classroom. It's a place for students to refer to with questions about a topic or a strategy they've studied.  It's made with the students with the intention of having students feel like co-creators and as if they have ownership over the topic.

I am not artsy at all, but some of these teachers who post their things on the web just amaze me. These anchor charts just amaze and inspire me!



Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest


Source: None via Rachel on Pinterest






Siiiiiigh....maybe one day I'll be the put together kind of teacher who can create such beautiful charts as these!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they're pretty!! Makes me want to teach something just so I can try to make some :) I love organization and clean, colorful lines!!

    By the way, I meant to tell you I loved your ribbon wreath!

    ReplyDelete