Monday, November 28, 2011

birthday boy

Today is this handsome guy's birthday...


I'm really proud of this guy and the fact that I get to be his wife. I don't think there's anyone who is a better fit for me.

In honor of his birthday, we'll be celebrating with a dinner date, birthday cake, and of course....watching The Sing Off! Yes, my husband who hates all reality and competitive television shows, is a fan of The Sing Off. He might not admit it to you, but he's pretty excited to watch the finale on his birthday.

And as an early present (because I know he'll likely read this before he sees me this evening)....


Happy Birthday!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to J! Enjoy your dinner date and The Sing Off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope Pentatonix wins for J's birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday J!! We'll be watching The Sing Off too, so just pretend we're part of the birthday celebration. (I'm sure we will be on twitter. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to J! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!! Y'all are so great! You make me smile! Hope this next year is filled with wonderful adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he had a great day and that your date night was amazing!

    ReplyDelete