Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Monday: Om Nom Nom

This was one delicious week in our home. We just like to eat...and to eat well!

My Meals:



One of my favorite pizzas to make at home!




This week we had some brussels sprouts laying around the house and I decided to toss them in the mix. And people...that was a good call. I also left out the gorgonzola and used just a little shredded parmesan instead. And it was perfect. Thanks to Kate for that suggestion.

J's Meals:




Second time we've had this. It was spicier this time than I remembered it, but still quite tasty!



Y'all know by now that this is a favorite. Make it sometime!!



This meal was....okay? Not my favorite. But enjoyable.


Our combo meal:
Pizza (by J) and Brussels sprouts (by Rach)



Pizza was kind of a "clean out the fridge" pizza. And Brussels sprouts were essentially Ina Garten's recipe  but I added in some bacon while I roasted it plus some garlic powder. These were fantastic!


5 comments:

  1. I love making homemade pizza! I will have to try the prosciutto pizza out for myself because it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that Kidney bean and chorizo dish. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks delicious! Everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pizza and brussel sprouts look soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That homemade pizza looks like all my fav ingredients!

    ReplyDelete