Thursday, December 8, 2011

adjectives

Instead of just rambling on and on about all that's been happening around our here in the last week, I thought I'd describe the events with an adjective (I'm such an elementary school teacher).

ANNOYING - the new song by Selena Gomez about a love song that I hear on my radio every time I get in the car. I always think she's saying "I love you like a long time baby"....anyone else?

BETTER - how I am feeling...thanks for all the sick day love on Tuesday!

EPIC - the fight that took place in our yard this afternoon between my dogs and a neighborhood stray cat. The cat left with animal control after we called them, and Rosie is missing a part of her ear.  In addition to being an EPIC fight, the whole thing has also been HEARTBREAKING. I can't even look at my poor Rosie girl.

GIDDY - the way I feel each day when I come home to new Christmas cards in my mailbox!

VICTORIOUS - the feeling we got when we watched Vanderbilt beat Davidson last night...at Davidson!

CHARMING - the little town of Davidson....so flippin' cute! I can't wait to go back and visit again in the day light!

EXHAUSTED - is what my mind is...after teaching long division for 3+ weeks, I am ready for something new in math. I think I'd even take fractions over this (I will be eating my words in about 2 months).

CRAZY - my little sister works at Bloomingdale's in NYC, and this week she helped out Taylor from RHOBH. She did not confirm to me whether or not Taylor's lips were as big in real life as they appear to be on the show.

RELIEVED - that there are only 6 more days with students until Christmas break!

5 comments:

  1. Amen on that RELIEVED part!! These last weeks of school are exhausting for some odd reason, more than most! So close :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your poor Rosie! I graduated from HS with Taylor from RHBH and I have heard that yes, in fact, those lips are huge in person as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way about the Selena Gomez song. I just can't stop singing it once I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope Rosie was ok though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind on comments - my Google Reader is full. I must say though that I saved this post to comment on. The elementary teacher in me loved the idea. = )

    ReplyDelete