Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break Catch Up

We're back in Charlotte, and I have so much to share about holiday. We had a really fun week back in Virginia seeing our family and friends, but it certainly feels nice to be back home. I go back to school on Monday (which is way too early if you ask me!), so I am trying to enjoy my last few days of break. Over the next few days I'm hoping to get some chores done around the house, and maybe a trip to the mall and the movies by myself. In the words of Donna and Tom..."Treat Yo'self"

Last week, before we left for Virginia, I took some pretty pictures of my Layla in front of our tree. I tried my best to get Rosie to join in the fun, but she had no interest in it.  




I love this sweet face...even if she did eat an ornament off of the tree this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for treating yo self. I'm off this week at home and have gotten a lot done and relaxed a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic pictures :-) LOVE them! And glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos of the pups in front of the tree- so pretty! I made sure to do those with our pups too! One of ours is an ornament eater too; we lost three this year. Luckily none were glass.

    ReplyDelete