Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Card 2011


Today I am linking up with Faith for her annual Christmas Card Carousel!  If you want to link up, visit her blog!




Here is our 2011 card, thanks to Shutterfly AND Faith! She took the photos for our card this year and I took hers. It's pretty fun to have a friend who loves taking pictures as much as I do.


I love, love, LOVE our final product. I made about 4 cards on Shutterfly before I finally settled on this one.  Faith took some gorgeous photos, and she was so patient to snap pictures of us with those two wild animals you see on the left! She also got some pretty funny ones of me trying to wrangle those big dogs. I might have to share later in the week!

And just for fun, I designed a back side to the card. I loved that new feature on Shutterfly.


I have to thank Kate for the clever idea of using our segway picture and the "roll" pun. I couldn't resist using it on the card. 

Now go link up your Christmas card on Faith's blog!

17 comments:

  1. I love the card and the pictures! They are fantastic shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me smile - y'all are just so cute! It was so much fun doing our little photoshoot. Thank y'all for capturing us as well!

    Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! I can see why you were so pleased with your final design. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE ya'lls card, Rachel! The pictures are so great and the design is perfect! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I love the pups in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove the card - it has a place of honor in our display!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! Faith is such a great photographer!

    I loved the back feature on Shutterfly too! Y'all are a beautiful couple!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and the pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Ours was kind of boring this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the colors of your outfits in your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep Faith around - she did a good job capturing the two of you!!! AND the pups!!! I love your final product!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got to admit, your card is one of my favorites! Love the dogs in it and you guys are beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos turned out great! I just love the colors for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pictures are gorgeous and I love your card design! So cute! How are you liking Charlotte? We lived on the coast of NC for 8 years and we miss it terribly!

    ReplyDelete