Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Monday

It's Monday which means it's MENU time!

My Meals:



Such a great recipe for potato soup! It cooked all day while I was at school, and I came home and prepped the toppings and we were ready to eat. I love that about the slow cooker! We topped ours with bacon, chives, and cheese.




Love this meal! It's such a different noodle dish from all my recipes since we serve it cold.  This is an old photo since I forgot to take a new one when I made this Saturday.  

J's Meals:



Not gonna lie....I was hesitant to try this meal. The combo of ingredients sounded a bit crazy (capers, pork, apples, tomatoes!), but man, it was goooood! We are definitely throwing this one into the regular rotation.

And a big fat failure not so delicious meal:
(sorry to any husbands who were offended by me calling this a failure!)


 This meal didn't even get a photo. It wasn't too pretty looking when it got served on our plates. It wasn't a terrible meal, but it just wasn't good. So much was lacking, and it was WAY too beany for us. This meal won't be making another appearance on the blog!


4 comments:

  1. "Big fat failure?" C'mon, it wasn't _that_ bad. Let it be a mild failure. Maybe medium. Not fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks great! Your menus always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when one of my meals doesn't work out. Last week we had a similar issue with a crock pot meal. Most of the time I love my crock pot, but sometimes they can make some nasty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meet up looks like so much FUN!!! I wish I lived closer to you all!

    ReplyDelete