Tuesday, December 6, 2011

sick girl

This pretty much sums up my day.


Catching up on my shows on Hulu, box of tissues, lots of liquids, and a very funny book.

Plus a lot of OTC drugs, a neti pot, and a whole lot sneezing.  

Not quite sure what's wrong with me, but I'm thinking it's a sinus issue.  The weather has been crazy lately, and I know that can really mess with my head.  Yesterday was pretty miserable at school, so I left with sub plans on my desk. I knew there was no way I was going to do it all again today.

Here's to hoping I get enough rest today that I can make it through the rest of the week!

11 comments:

  1. Feel better! And if what I'm noticing is a little crack on the bottom right of your Macbook then you can take it to the apple store and get it repaired for free! I had the same thing happen with mine about a year ago and apparently it's a known defect so they will replace it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon!

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up. Nothing worse than trying to teach with aches/pains. I had a migraine Monday, and an observation....RRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hate that for you!! Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon!
    (At least you had good company. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you love Mindy Kaling's book!? I have it on hold at the library and cant wait to get it when I get home!

    Hope you feel better :( I was sick for a week last month and read Jaycee Duggard's Biography and watched about 75 episodes of the office :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came down with the exact sinus crud last night and made myself stay in bed majority of the day. I feel like tomorrow will be a repeat. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was sick last week with the same thing! This time of year is tough for teachers - hang in there! Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete