Thursday, December 1, 2011

welcome december

First of all, thanks for all the kind and sweet birthday wishes yesterday. Y'all know how to make a girl feel special.

Secondly, where the heck did 2011 go? Are we really down to just 31 days? That is pure crazy talk!

I know that you all probably have things you're looking forward to this month, but here's my short list...

Receiving Christmas cards in the mail (it already started today!)
Wrapping presents
Wearing cozy hats and scarves
Sparkling trees to light up a room
Wreath making parties
Ornament exchanges
Filling stockings
Christmas Pandora stations
Homemade chex mix
Excuses to online shop and use ebates!
Sending out my own Christmas cards
Seeing so many people I love
Christmas beers
Enjoying the fireplace (confession...that started about two weeks ago!)
The peppermint hot chocolate at McDonald's. So much cheaper than Starbucks and so tasty!
Putting antler ears on the dogs, only to drive them and my husband insane

Anything missing from my list?

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever done a cookie swap? I love to attend/host those at Christmas! And I'm so glad to hear McDonalds Peppermint Hot Chocolate is good. That should save me some money this month compared to Starbucks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love almost all of these things!! Such a fun season! I love your love of seasonal beer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of getting Christmas cards in the mail . . . can you email me your address when you get a chance? :-) thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those things sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love December!! It's always full of fun things going on!

    ReplyDelete