This may have been a four day work week, but man...it was long. It might have something to do with the crazy sinus problems I've got going on. Or it could easily be about a hundred other things. Either way...it's FRIDAY (sorry if that got the song stuck in your head), and I'm looking forward to the weekend.
In honor of this lovely day, I'm here to share some of my recent favorites....
1. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios. Amazing. I'm not even a regular Cheerios fan, but these guys are the perfect amount of sweet in my breakfast cereal.
2. Charlotte Restaurant Week begins this weekend. We have reservations for a new place on Sunday evening and I am pretty pumped!
3. My new Scentsy warmer. My mom bought me the warmer for Christmas, and yesterday I got some new bars in the mail, thanks to my friend Megan who sells it. I am burning Cinnamon Vanilla and it smells so great!
4. Writing A-Z: This is for all my teachers out there. Confession....I hate teaching writing. It is my least favorite subject to teach and the grading is painful. I recently bought a year long subscription to Writing A-Z for $30, and it was worth every penny. I find that writing is a subject that I really struggle to plan engaging and fun worthwhile lessons. This site pretty much does it all for you. It has work samples, it walks you through each part of the writing process of all types of writing...I am so happy I paid for this.
5. My Danskos that I got for Christmas. They're pretty darn incredible. Everyone told me I'd love them, but I had no idea. They're amazing. My only issue is I need more bootcut pants to wear with them. I wear corduroys once or twice each work week, but they're straight leg and I feel like they look kind of silly with the clogs. If I invest in some more bootcut pants for work, I'll be set. These things are great!