Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photo Wall 2.0

Back in the summer of 2010, I made it one of my goals to put together a photo wall. After a lot of thrifting and painting, I had put together a relatively cheap and fun gallery wall in the main hall of our last home.  When it was time to move to North Carolina, we boxed up all of our frames and they sat in that box for awhile. Late in the fall, we finally got around to unboxing and hanging most the frames, but I never shared the finished product on the ol' blog. Here's what it's looking like today...



I have a few more that I'd like to add, but we're considering a move this summer (within Charlotte), so I hate to put more holes in the wall. Regardless, I love what it adds to our living room!

13 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been wanting to do this in our living room, too, and you just gave me some more motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! That canvas is beautiful! What a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good! When we moved last year it took me forever to get our photo wall back up. Now that it is up though I feel so much more at home. Funny how that words haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! It looked great in person, too! Whenever we get a house I'm gonna need your help frame shopping & arranging! Just wanted to go ahead and book you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I've been meaning to do this in our living room as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Looks so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to do this in our new living room. It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous!!! I'm a big fan of the not matchy matchy look. Totally what I'm going for on our photo wall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo wall looks fantastic! I love the canvas picture of y'all and the framed maps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your photo wall turned out, it's just perfect! I keep gathering things for ours, but am still far from actually making any progress... someday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I have the same dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it looks great!! You should totally add to it, a few more holes won't be too big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are moving this Spring and I cannot wait to start our own photo wall - I'm already selecting photos to frame! I love yours! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete