Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Wish List

The spring catalogs have been piling into my mailbox over the past few weeks, and I can't help but create my imaginary spring shopping list. Chances are, I won't buy any of this, but I can wish, right?  



I would love this in ANY of the colors combos offered!



How perfect is this for a spring wedding?





Boden Denim Mini (except it doesn't seem all that mini to me!)
How fun is this bright skirt? 


It looks so comfy!


So happy!


I could honestly add about a hundred striped tops to my list this spring. 


I think I'm ready to get on the bright denim bandwagon. It has grown on me!




I'm just picturing how cute this will be with khaki or white shorts.



Adorable.



Totally out of my price range, but it's so cute!


What's on your spring wish list?

6 comments:

  1. loving all of these looks -- totally my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Boden striped tunic. It looks so comfortable and cute! I also think I may have to give in to the colored denim trend this Spring too. I'm seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boden has such cute things but I've never ordered anything from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Boden would quit sending me their catalogs! I keep seeing so much stuff that I want!

    ReplyDelete