Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Numbers...

Days till we fly to San Diego for spring break: 3
Days of school left: if we're counting today, 46! C'mon summer!
Homes we have visited in the past week: 10
Homes we absolutely loved: 2
Of the homes we loved, number that had the washer and dryer OUTSIDE of the home: 1 (seriously, it was outside. As in, you had to walk off the porch and go into a little shed like room....WHY!? We loved this home).
 Of the homes we loved, number that had the washer and dryer inside of the home: 1
Homes we put an offer on: 1! I bet you can guess which one it was.

and most importantly...

Girl Scout cookies consumed in the last 24 hours: how many come in a full sleeve of thin mints?

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you two! We need to catch up soon! I'm in town the first two weeks of April. If you're free, I'd love to plan something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this post is exciting!!! I can't wait to hear about the house! Have a wonderful trip & let's get together when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An offer in on a house ... EEEK! That is such an exciting time. I will send good thoughts your way for everything to work out and go smoothly. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dallas has houses like that too (where the washer and drier is in the back). It is baffling to me.

    Congrats on putting in an offer! That's such a huge step! Fingers crossed for you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on putting an offer on a house! I hope it works out!! And have blast in San Diego - I've always wanted to go there just so I could go to the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congrats! Some houses just have the weirdest little quirks - it can be so frustrating! Best of luck to you! I hope you get the house you love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14! I eat them a sleeve at a time too. So delicious!

    I hope the house with the washer and dryer INSIDE works out (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeek! So many exciting things to look forward to! We're hopefully going to be on that home-buying boat soon (ish).

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like an awesome Spring break!

    Good luck with the house. We're so close to closing and I can't stand it. I'm so ready for that journey to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! That's so exciting. And I hope you have a fabulous trip to San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i gotta admit... i totally thought there was going to be a 3 in here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Washer and dryer outside? Ek! That instantly made me think of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete