Nothing like rolling in the grass on a nice day and getting your belly rubbed...
...at least that's what our dogs says!
In addition to spending a lot of time in the yard thanks to extra daylight in the evenings and this crazy warm weather, we've also been....
- busy looking at houses (this house hunting business is no joke, y'all weren't kidding)
- enjoying the shamrock shake from McDonald's. How had I never tried one before this year?
- watching Lonesome Dove, the miniseries on Netflix. I read the book last year, and J just finished it. This miniseries is definitely from 1990, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Robert Duvall.
- planning my ten year high school reunion...or at least doing as much as I can to help from 5 hours away from where the reunion will be held. Also, ten years? Really?!?
- prepping for our spring break trip out west. I am counting down the days!
- speaking of "counting down the days"...only 55 more school days until summer!
Ok, I am beginning to ramble.
Happy Pi Day (I am such a dorky math teacher)!