Wednesday, March 14, 2012

life right now

Nothing like rolling in the grass on a nice day and getting your belly rubbed...


...at least that's what our dogs says!

In addition to spending a lot of time in the yard thanks to extra daylight in the evenings and this crazy warm weather, we've also been....

- busy looking at houses (this house hunting business is no joke, y'all weren't kidding)

- enjoying the shamrock shake from McDonald's. How had I never tried one before this year?

- watching Lonesome Dove, the miniseries on Netflix. I read the book last year, and J just finished it. This miniseries is definitely from 1990, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Robert Duvall.

- planning my ten year high school reunion...or at least doing as much as I can to help from 5 hours away from where the reunion will be held. Also, ten years? Really?!?

- prepping for our spring break trip out west. I am counting down the days!

- speaking of "counting down the days"...only 55 more school days until summer!

Ok, I am beginning to ramble. 
Happy Pi Day (I am such a dorky math teacher)!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a whole lotta lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can't wait for SUMMER!!! I wish I got a summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Shamrock shake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to get Nuts to go on a walk with me the past two days, but he is scared of the wind. It is SO annoying. It has been so warm and I hate that he won't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are looking for houses?! So fun!!

    And I have about 20 pictures of my dog doing the same dance on his back in the grass - we love this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an awesome weekend. We've been able to take our little puppies out more too since the time change. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO want to go on a spring break trip!

    Isn't house hunting insane? I love looking at houses, but it can get stressful!

    I heart a commercial for the shamrock shake..but isn't it mint? I only like fresh green mint.. weird, I know, but I bet it's good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ten year is this summer too and I can't believe it's been that long! wow how time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try that shamrock shake. I know I'd love it, I love mint! Sounds like y'all have been having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just got to your blog while doing a little blog hopping...do you happen to go to New Charlotte Church...when you were talking about a sermon series..our church was doing the same one! We live in Matthews. Well...if you do come by the Kid Warehouse and meet me sometime! Loved reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buying a house is a great goal for the New Year. Make sure that resolution has some back up with a life insurance policy. You can get a quick and easy quote from IntelliQuote in just minutes. Find out how little it could cost to keep (and protect) that home for future generations. http://bit.ly/GHTwc0

    ReplyDelete