Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday

Time to share our meals for the week! Hope you join in...link up at the end of the post and put the badge on your own post!







My Meals: 

Brats and Saurkraut with Baked Sweet Potato Fries


I was so inspired for hot dogs and sauerkraut after reading Molly's post last week! Then I got to the store and brats sounded even better than hotdogs. This meal hit the spot!

J's Meals:


Always a favorite in our home. I love the recipe J uses for these.



This recipe never fails. If we ate it every week for the rest of my life, I would never complain.



J had made this pork before, but this was a first for the latkes and they were YUMMY!



However, he halved the recipe and we still had about 12 leftover latkes. This recipe makes a ton!


Ok, your turn! Link up!

6 comments:

  1. Those brats look delish- that's one of my favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, now I'm craving brats for dinner! Think you may have planned tonight's meal for me :) No link-up for me today; I was out sick all of last week. Hoping I can link up again next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what's going on, but I can't get your badge to work on my blog! :( I'll still link up though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Monday meal looks identical to what we ate yesterday. Sometimes there's nothing better than brats and sauerkraut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for a pepper recipe! YUm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your food pictures are great ... things look so yummy! I love that you made the stuffed peppers with red & yellow peppers ... I always see them green (and never thought to get other colors myself!)

    Thanks again for hosting this link-up!

    ReplyDelete