Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Monday

Is it already Monday again? These weeks go by way too fast. I'm okay with the week flying by, but can't the weekend slow down?

Either way...it's time for another Menu Monday. Hope you link up below!




My Meals:

Burgers & Chips


This is an all around unhealthy meal, and I'm okay with that! I was craving a burger night and this meal hit the spot. I thought about making a salad with it or even some veggies, but I was just too lazy. Chips made a delicious companion! I topped the burgers with some mashed avocado, ketchup, mustard, red onion, and sharp cheddar. Nothing special here, just very tasty!



This was a winner from a past issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray. It was super easy, but so lots of flavor for little effort. I'll definitely be making again. Next time I plan to serve over rice.



J's Meals:


This isn't a new meal in the rotation. If you're a long time reader of my MM posts, I'm sure you recognize this one. As always, it was very tasty and made some nice leftovers.

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Always a favorite here! Recipe comes from a family friend.

And pancakes and bacon! But, someone forgot to take a picture. OOPS! Anyone else love breakfast for dinner as much as we do?


5 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Duchess of Fork!

    We love breakfast for dinner as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta dish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love having burgers in our dinner rotation. I never thought of the mashed avocado - YUM! I love avocados and lately have been mashing them and adding to an egg sandwich.

    Thanks for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, I've read your blog for awhile now, sorry this is the first time I'm posting. I made the Pork & Brussels Stir fry last night and it was delicious! I added carrots and served with edamame fried rice.

    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So for your link-up I can post last week's dinner(s) on Monday? This is exactly what I need, we had a menu fail last week but I'm excited to link-up next Monday and inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete