Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday means it's time to share our weekly menu! Hope you join in - link up below.


My Meals:

Paninis and Sweet Potato Fries

I love a good panini. These  featured ham, sandwich pepperoni, provolone, and green bell peppers. I put a little balsamic and olive oil on the ciabatta buns, and they were perfect!




As always, this was delicious. I love that Pioneer Woman and her tasty food!

J's Meals:

Pizza Night


This week's pizza included fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, and green peppers. Perfect for a Friday night in with basketball!


Tasty as always, sorry the picture is so yellowy. Not sure what setting I had my camera on, but it really isn't working out.

Fettuccine, Awesome Sauce, and Chicken Sausage + a salad


What is "awesome sauce" you ask? It's just crushed tomatoes and butter. And after it simmers together for a good half hour, it is heavenly!


Nothing exciting about this salad...but it was tasty!

And just for fun...
Lobster Ravioli courtesy of Vivace 
J and I cannot take credit for this meal, but please know that it was delicious!



Okay, your turn! Hope you're eating well this week!

10 comments:

  1. Those paninis and the beef noodle bowl look delicious! Might be adding those to our rotation very soon :) Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lobster ravioli is making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm paninis! Noted for our April menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhile back I tried your awesome sauce and we loved it! My husband loves it more than traditional spaghetti sauce, and it's def. a favorite in our house now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of camera are you using? If you adjust the white balance to the light in your house, it should help the yellowy! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Next week, I swear, I'm linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg everything looks delicious! Especially the paninis! Do you have a press? I'm guessing so. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm that pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a yummy week - I would love to try the lobster ravioli! That would be a real treat.

    Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. I love how you add pictures for all your meals!

    ReplyDelete