Thursday, April 5, 2012

home again home again

After a long day of travel, we're back on the east coast. Back from four lovely days of gorgeous weather, no pollen, amazing views and beaches, and eating like royalty.


Today and tomorrow are still spring break for me, but poor J had to head back to work. Those three hours we lost coming back certainly don't seem like much, but I'm a sleepy mess today. Hopefully I'll be back to myself by tomorrow. Today is all about being lazy and cuddling with our VERY missed dogs. Tomorrow I plan to be productive!

I'll do some updates on our trip in the coming week. We had so much fun and there's so much to share. It will definitely take a couple of posts!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! Enjoy the rest of Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time!! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time! We went to San Diego a few years ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete