Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Monday & Birthday Wishes

Is it really Monday again? On a positive note, I only have 4 more Mondays at school after this one! Summer is so close! 

And on another happy note, today is my best friend's birthday...happy birthday Tyler!


Now onto the food...



Here is what we ate this week. Hope you'll link up below!

J's Meals: 


This meal was a total winner. Perfect for summer. The flavors blended so well together. We used fresh corn on the sandwich and I think that's a crucial step to making this meal work. It just tasted so fresh. YUM!



Always a staple. Always delicious. This meal can never do wrong in my book.



Another great dinner. Are we sensing a pattern with my husband's cooking from this past week? Like the first two meals, this one was fabulous. Fried fish and pico...what more can one ask for in a meal?

Also? His favorite part of making this meal is finding other things in our kitchen to fry. I had made brownies earlier in the day, so you guessed it....deep fried brownies.


My Meals:

Part of me almost didn't post this. My one and only meal was a total joke this week. Plus it was just for me since J was out. What did I make? 

Trader Joe's Gorgonzola Gnocchi and Sauteed Green Beans with Lemon Pepper



So fancy, right??


Your turn! Link up with your own meal plan here:


5 comments:

  1. Happy BDay to your friend!

    I'm so jealous of the fish tacos - KB is not a fish taco fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I keep wanting to do fish tacos! Yummy! Happy birthday to your bf :) I hope you're feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I'm linking up!! Hope I stick to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!!!!

    I LOVE Trader Joe's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yummy. I really want some fish tacos now.

    ReplyDelete