Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Monday

We're back in the kitchen this week and I have lots to share! A few of these were made the week before we left for our trip to California, and a few were made when we got home. Hope you link up your post below!



My Meals:



Before...


and after...


I've made this pizza a few times before, and it was just as I remembered, a delicious combo of flavors! We served this with a salad.

Pizza #2 - Thai Chicken Pizza



Y'ALL! This pizza was everything I hoped it would be and more! It's from my friend Emily's blog, and as always, she and her husband Nick didn't let me down with this recipe. Make it and I promise you'll love it. It's a solid winner.



Another long time favorite around these parts. I usually use orecchiette pasta like the recipe calls for, but shells are what we had on hand. They got the job done.

J's Meals:




I could eat tzatziki by the spoonful...anyone else? This recipe is probably my favorite. And with the beef and veggies? It's perfect!



I think J made this back in February, which means it popped up in the rotation again quicker than we usually rotate meals, but only because I requested it. It's so creamy and perfect!

Okay, your turn! Link up below and then check out the recipes of others!





9 comments:

  1. mmmm those pesto shells look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thai chicken pizza looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thai Chicken Pizza looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered that pesto recipe last week- it's amazing! I'm making it again tonight and I can't wait! Those pizzas look delisious, everything you post always looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late with April's monthly menu planning, so the the Rosemary and Dijon Beef Skewers with Veggies and Skinny Tzatziki Sauce are definitely going on the list. Looks SO good, and I LOVE tzatziki sauce too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm tzatziki sauce is my favorite! Those pizzas (and pasta) look amazing! I didn't link up this week but I'll be back next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Thai chicken pizza! The other one looks yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What incredible looking pizzas! The one with carmelized onions sounds fabulous. Thanks for the Orzo recipe. A friend introduced me to it and we love it here, we just don't have many recipes for it. I also love the pics you include with your menu.

    thanks again for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete