Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday!


Time to link up our meals from the past week.
Hope you'll join in below!

I was out of town visiting a friend all weekend, and last Monday I had dinner out with two of my favorite girls in Charlotte. With all of those things going on, we only cooked 3 nights over the past week.

My Meals:
Turkey, Coleslaw, and Swiss Paninis with Baked Sweet Potato Fries


...except I forgot to buy swiss and we ended up using cheddar. Still tasty!


J's Meals:


This was definitely the best lasagna either of us have ever made. It is VERY rich and filling, but boy, it was good! This picture doesn't do it justice!



Like I said, J used the PW recipe to get started, but lots of changes were made. He used flank steak instead of chicken, and snap peas instead of baby corn. It had been awhile since we had made a stir fry dish in our room, so this was a welcomed dinner.


Hope you'll link up below!


6 comments:

  1. All of your meals look delicious! Adding a few to my rotation very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm i love baked sweet potatoes!

    that stir fry looks delicious - my have to check out that recipe!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a good lasagna. We'll be trying this one in May for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paninis look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try your Lasagna Bolognese recipe! It sounds wonderful. Thanks again for hosting the link up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the lasagna! Sorry my link posted twice, by the way!

    ReplyDelete