Friday, April 27, 2012

Pregnancy: Weeks 4-11

Whether you like these kind of posts or not, it's time to start documenting my pregnancy week by week (or at least when I remember!). I want to document this pregnancy on my blog, because let's be honest, I am not the avid scrapbooker I used to be. My blog has definitely taken the place as my main tool to record memories. 

I want to do the little survey and I plan to post my first one later this week, but for now, here's a look back at what things have looked like up until this point...


This is the day after I found it...February 19.




Horrible lighting....I know. I need to be better about remembering to take these on weekends in the morning when there are no shadows. When I do them during the work week in the evenings, our whole backyard is shadows.


In California!



So there you have it....I obviously forgot some weeks in there. Oops! 
Looks like I was much better at remembering on my odd weeks than the evens.
I am 14 weeks now and still feeling great. More on that later, though!

9 comments:

  1. Don't be sorry! I love these updates, and our blogs ARE our diaries!

    Happy Memory Making!

    You look gaw-geous BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoable!!! : ) please keep with the preggers updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Glad you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a belly pic!! You can post them everyday if you want. I can't get enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see just a little teeny tiny bump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! And I love these kind of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so stinking gorgeous!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're going to document your pregnancy here! I still love reading these posts. Such a beautiful journey.

    ReplyDelete