Sunday, May 6, 2012

15 Weeks




I shared both pictures because I think it's funny 
that you can barely tell I have a bump in the top one.

How Far Along: 15 weeks as of this past Thursday

Size of Baby: Navel Orange!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Haven't weighed myself this week. Probably +2 or 3 at this point.

Maternity Clothes: Same as before, mostly just jeans and bella band for other pants. It was HOT this week and I wore dresses most days. Love that so many of my dresses work with an early pregnancy bump.

Gender: Still leaning towards one gender over the other...guess we'll find out in 24 more days!

Movement: Nope

Sleep: Awful this week, but more because of allergies than pregnancy. This stuffy nose stuff is getting old.

Symptoms: Weirdest symptom I've experienced (and experience on a daily basis) is problems with my gums. Every night when I brush my teeth, my gums bleed so badly. So that's been a lot of fun!

Aversions: Nope. I should just get rid of this question. No food has made me ill this whole time.

Cravings: A Sonic fountain soda..sadly, the nearest Sonic to me is about half an hour away. I opted for one from Cook-Out; they also have crushed ice and styrofoam cups. Not quite the same, but it met my need. 

What I miss: A margarita would have been nice on Cinco de Mayo!

Best Moment this week: Talking about baby shower plans with a good friend from home!

Not-So-Best Moment this week: Getting a phone call Thursday night from my lovely husband telling me he tore his ACL. We have a whole home to pack and unpack and neither one of us can pick up heavy boxes. That should be a lot of fun. But in all seriousness, he is doing pretty well. We're hoping he can get in for surgery at some point this summer.

5 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope J is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor J - a torn ACL is no joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful! Pregnancy totally suits you, mama! :) I will bring a margarita to you as soon as your little one is born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little bump! Ty has torn both of his ACLs and it is no fun. Poor J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little bump is way too cute :) you look great lady!! and i must say.. i agree with you about the gender ;)

    ReplyDelete