Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In the next month...

Today in the teacher's lounge at lunch, we were discussing what all we have going on this summer, and I started talking about what we have coming up. After talking, I quickly became very overwhelmed by all of the exciting (and not so exciting) things going on in our lives.

Within the next month, the following will be happening...

We close on our first home.
We find out the sex of our baby!
We move into first home.
I am finished with school...hello summer time!
J has surgery to repair his torn ACL.
I go to Disney World with my parents and little brother at 22 weeks pregnant.

Holy Moly. That's a lot!
I think it's safe to say that things are going to be slightly busy around here.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for summer! I just moved into an apartment & went to Disney World. So I seriously can feel ya on that-just not being pregnant. (Though I sure have baby fever!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, gotta love busy summers and taking advantage of being young and having freedom to do these things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're so lucky, looking forward to summer! We are almost done with our summer break and are going back to school next week to prepare for the next school year which starts in June! :( So sad...what I am looking forward to now is my wedding...

    Anyway, have fun! I am sure you will. It's so exciting to have a baby!

    Claire

    http://www.teachlovewrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a pretty spectacular start to your summer!! Congrats on all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have a lot going on! It is all exciting, though! I can't wait to for you to find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big things! I can't wait to see some pictures of the new house.

    ReplyDelete