Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Monday + a date night

Happy Monday! Hope you'll link up this week!

I should also say, things are going to be a bit spotty on Menu Monday in the coming weeks. We are (fingers crossed) moving in early June, so as we pack up our kitchen and settle into the new ones, our meals may be a little funny. Hope y'all keep reading!


My Meals:

Carolina BBQ with coleslaw, Sweet Potato Fries, and Corn on the Cob


I love Carolina BBQ! This recipe turned out to be pretty tasty and I wish I could share it with you, but I cannot for the life of me find the link to the recipe. If I find it, I promise I'll share! 

Twice Baked Potatoes


TBP are one of my easy and cheap meals. They can do no wrong! I blogged my "basic" recipe here. You can pretty much add whatever you like!

J's Meals:



 

Anyone starting to notice how often J's been making this meal? It's just SO good! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!



There's not much not to love about this meal!

And our big dinner out...


Last week I finished up our state testing at school, and to celebrate we went out Friday night to Nolen Kitchen for dinner and then to Yoforia for dessert. What a perfect Friday night! Afterward we went to Buy Buy Baby to check out some strollers. Our Friday nights are getting crazy! 

Okay...your turn to link up! Can't wait to check out your meals for the week!

5 comments:

  1. i made those carolina bbq sandwiches last week too! they turned out amazing!

    good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned the Orzo recipe so I can add it to our menu next week! Excited to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orzo looks amazing! I'll be making that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BBQ sandwiches - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner out looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete