Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday

Forgive me for this week's Menu Monday is a little weak. Only two meals. We cooked last week on Monday and Wednesday. The rest of the week was total chaos. Some good, some not so good (see: torn ACL). Either way, there was a lot of take out and a few meals that were just thrown together at the last minute. I also went out to eat at Mellow Mushroom with my bible study on Tuesday, and then I went to Cheesecake Factory with my friend Ashley on Saturday night. Some weeks there's just not much time for cooking!


Here's what we did cook!

My Meal:



LOVE this quiche. So tasty and easy. A great week night meal.

J's Meal:


This was the second time we've had this pizza. And like last time, it was pretty yummy!

Your turn! Link up below!



2 comments:

  1. I won't be linking up this week (family funeral, my husband's dad died) ... but wanted to stop by and say hello. I just checked out a couple Pioneer Woman cookbooks from the library and I love the stories she weaves into the recipes. Your quiche sounds delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything made with hatch chilis is delicious!

    ReplyDelete