Monday, May 28, 2012

A very weak Menu Monday

Well, this week was rough. We ate out a lot. Or we threw together random, whatever was in our freezer/fridge meals. I hope y'all won't judge me harshly. I did my best to document it, but honestly, this was the best I could come up with. Next week will be lacking again since we're in the midst of packing up all of our kitchen, but I promise to be back in the swing of things after that!


So without further ado...our meals this week

Pizza: we ordered this Saturday night and it was JUST what I needed after a long day of packing and moving some things over to the new house.


I have to give J credit here...he was the only one of us to cook a "real" meal this past week! 
He made Shrimp Quesadillas with black beans last night. And they were delish!


Another night this week, we headed out in search of some good Italian. We were pleasantly surprised by this little place right down the street. We've lived here a year and we're just now discovering this gem. Might have to make a trip back to this side of town every now and then for good Italian!


Other meals included: hotdogs and baked sweet potatoes, rotisserie chicken and corn on the cob, and Several frozen meals from TJ's.

Hope your cooking was better than mine this week! 
Please share your meals below!



3 comments:

  1. i think pregnancy plus moving are a perfect excuse to give yourself a little break from cooking! ;) i was in the same boat last summer when my son was born 1 week after we moved into our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Italian does look good!! I think good Italian food is notoriously hard to find at restaurants -- though it seems like it would be easy enough...?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the pizza from, it looks delicious! PS - have y'all tried Portofinos yet? This is our favorite Italian place.

    ReplyDelete