Sunday, June 10, 2012

20 Weeks...half way there!



How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of Baby:  A banana!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +5 pounds last week...who knows, I'm sure it's gone up.

Gender: A little lady

Movement: Lots and lots this week! J also got to feel her move!!

Sleep: It's either great and I sleep like a rock, or horrible and I'm up for a few hours at a time. 

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix

Symptoms: Still dealing with back pain/rib cage pain. Also...a new, very odd symptom, I get this numb, tingly feeling on the top of my belly, right below my bra. It's so weird.

Cravings: I needed a slurpee pretty badly the other day!

What I miss: Not much

Best Moment this week: When J got to feel her move! We're also done with registering. That was quite the experience!

What I'm looking forward to: Sleeping in this week because school is FINISHED!

8 comments:

  1. I think I shall vow to gain a sympathy belly with you in slurpees. Yep, sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're 20 weeks already! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe you're halfway there. 1. You are TINY. 2. Time flies.

    I"m so excited to meet this little lady and ... we need to discuss baby showers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halfway there, too exciting!

    It was great seeing you on Friday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I'm excited for you to be done with school too!

    I also just realized that you're due at the exact same time as my god-sister in San Diego. October is gonna be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking lovely!

    Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? I have a preggo friend and she has been seeing one for back pain and she's said it's wonderful! And I guess also good for your pregnancy in general? Obviously this is a personal preference thing COMPLETELY, but I thought if it could help, why not mention it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great lady! so TINY!!!

    ReplyDelete