Monday, June 4, 2012

Catch up...

I have so many things to catch up on. This is going to have to be a bullet style post!
  • Thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post about our baby girl! We're pretty excited. I cannot wait for the bows and dresses and putting ruffles on her bottom. J can't wait to take her camping and to CiCi's for pizza. 
  • We moved! And all went pretty well. Our movers were amazing. This was a million times better than our move to Charlotte from Norfolk a year ago. This time the whole process was done in under 4 hours. If you're moving in Charlotte and need movers, let me know! These guys were great.
  • Not so great part of our move? Our 4 month old plasma tv is dead. The glass was broken and now we're in the market for a new tv again. And this was entirely our fault, not the movers. Definitely a bummer, but what can you do...
  • We're slowly getting unpacked. Very, very slowly. Our bedroom and bathroom are mostly done, and the kitchen is workable, but we still have a lot to clear out of there. Once school is officially done, I plan to get to work. This week there won't be too much unpacking. I have way too much on my plate.
  • Sorry for no Menu Monday today. Our internet was supposed to be hooked up here last week, and then again Saturday, and was eventually bumped to today. I promise to be back with a link up next week. Sorry for those of you who are regular posters!
  • Only 4 more days with students. Only 4 more days with students.....

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, you're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your move went well! Moving can be such a stressor, and I always try to remind myself that something will ALWAYS get broken during a move. I just hate it was a new TV for ya'll :( Apparently there are big TV sales for Father's Day, so that may be a help!

    ReplyDelete