Sunday, June 17, 2012

dads

Happy Father's Day to my own Dad. 
Words can't express what I a great dad I have.
He has the worst jokes, but I still think he's the best.

And I can't wait to see him in his new role
as a grandfather in a few months.


And then a happy Father's Day to this very important, dad to be!


 I know that he is going to be an awesome dad to our baby girl. 

He's been able to feel her move in my belly about 4-5 times now, 
and whenever it has happened, his eyes get big and his whole face lights up.

I cannot wait to see him holding our daughter.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dad's mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad and my dad rocked fierce mustaches' back in the day ;)

    happy father's day to j!! hope he's feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete