Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Monday


Here's what was cooking in our kitchen last week...

Cilantro Lime Shrimp served over Black Beans and Brown Rice


This is one of my favorite Skinny Taste recipes. It's super simple and the flavor is great. 

Grilled Chicken Sausage, Grilled Squash & Yellow Peppers, 



This was the perfect summer meal. My friend April shared the recipe for the grilled avocados on her Menu Monday post last week and I knew we had to try them. They were excellent!! Very different, but great! I made mine with pepper-jack cheese.

Crock Pot Peperoncini Beef Sandwiches with Fresh Cucumber and Onion Salad


I made these sandwiches a few months ago, but had forgotten all about them. So glad I remembered this recipe, because y'all, it is easy and so good! I love an easy crock pot meal. I broiled my sandwiches in the oven with pepper-jack cheese before serving. For the salad, I just chopped a cucumber and small onion and mixes with red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. An easy, fresh, summery side dish!

Okay...you're turn to link up! 
What did you cook up this week?


3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing the grilled avocados everywhere, and always with stellar reviews. I may have to buckle down and try them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to try the grilled avocados as well, they were so amazing!! Happy to link up this week (a day late!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Crock Pot sandwiches are really good. They're a go to when I don't want to make something hard.

    ReplyDelete