Sunday, July 1, 2012

23 Weeks


I apologize for the awful shadow on my face in this picture. 
I guess my face isn't the focus though...you can see the bump just fine!

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of Baby:  A grapefruit

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I didn't eat so great in Disney last week, BUT I did walk 3-5 miles each day. So I'm not quite sure what that did to my weight. I go to the doctor Monday, I'll wait and see what their scale says.

Gender: Girl

Movement: Lots and lots! And it actually is feeling like she is starting to move up. For the longest times the kicks and jabs were SO low, but in the past few days I've noticed them around my belly button.

Sleep: It's either great and I sleep like a rock, or horrible and I'm up for a few hours at a time. 

Maternity Clothes: A combo or both. The dress in the picture above is not maternity. It's easily three years old, but working just fine for this hot weather.

Symptoms: Back pain (very low and between my shoulder blades), pain under my ribs, bending over is getting harder and harder, and my nails are growing like crazy these days! They are so strong and long...something that is very rare for me!

Cravings: Fruit and cold drinks. Slurpees and smoothies sound so good at any time with this heat wave. This probably isn't related to pregnancy, I think everyone in the south/mid Atlantic is feeling that way right now!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

Best Moment this week: Spending so much time with my family in Disney AND returning to Charlotte and getting to see J and the puppies!

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my doctor on Monday. I have so many questions this week!

7 comments:

  1. you look great!! I can already tell how cute she is...ha!! Try to stay cool in this nasty heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I'm nursing my 5 month old and I STILL miss sleeping on my stomach. You look cute! Makes me miss my belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same dress in brown and wore it all through my pregnancy too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might consider a massage and/or chiro treatment for the back pain. Worked wonders for me and might help things from getting worse.

    ReplyDelete