Sunday, July 15, 2012

25 Weeks


How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby:  A cauliflower! I am having a hard time believing that this girl is 13.5 inches long and about a pound and a half. 

Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself this week...it was 11 pounds last week...my guess is around 12 now?

Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement: All the time! 

Sleep: Still super uncomfortable. Every morning I get up and feel so achey. I need to start doing some yoga once I get out of bed to stretch things out.

Maternity Clothes: I need to go get a few more items. I have about 8 tops I wear regularly, but think I may need to get a few more. Pretty much all regular non maternity tops are out of the question now. Non maternity dresses still work great though.

Symptoms: Newest one is a weird pain kind of near my bikini line? Round ligament pain maybe? It's a sharp jabbing pain. So that's fun! 

Cravings: More of the same, fruit, chocolate, froyo....I have definitely been leaning towards sweets. I have my gestational diabetes test in about a week and half...kind of dreading that!

What I miss: Feeling comfortable as I wake up in the morning.

Best Moment this week: I got the invitation for my first shower in the mail this week! I love it, especially the puppy! I also went fabric shopping with Faith to pick up some samples for the nursery. I cannot wait to see this room come together.



What I'm looking forward to: I've been working on refinishing a dresser for her room. Cannot wait to have that done. 

8 comments:

  1. The invitation is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! It's amazing how time flies when following pregnancies in the blog world. Can't wait to hear all about your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I have been on the hunt for some good maternity tops! Regular shirts just aren't working now a days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for nursery planning. Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and I love that invitation!

    The GD test really isn't that bad. I got to drink fruit punch stuff instead of orange and it was decent. It's boring waiting around for an hour, but it wasn't awful. I hope you pass it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Best wishes for a happy pregnancy. Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I can't believe you are already 25 weeks. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO cute!!!!

    I can't believe you are already 25 weeks either! it flies by.

    I had that weird pain, too : /

    ReplyDelete