Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Monday


Time to share what we've been cooking this week...hope you'll join in and share your weekly menu below!

My meals:

Tequila Lime Chicken with Cuban Black Beans


I feel like chicken be so bland, but this recipe is anything but bland. It's an easy and delicious way to enjoy grilled chicken.



YUMMMM! I pinned this meal after seeing it on Skinnytaste a few months ago, and I'm so glad I did. Like the chicken above, this is a great summer meal for the grill. We topped ours with avocados, and ate the leftover salsa with corn chips. It was delicious!

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

J's Meals:


When is this meal ever a bad idea?



This one is pretty much a classic at our house. Such a good meal to make when we're out of other meals but don't feel like going out. 



I have to admit, I was doubting my husband's ability to make this. I know...bad wife. But, like always, it ended up being great!! His version of low country boil was a great treat on Sunday evening. It's a recipe for 6 people, and we put a hurting on it, but I am eating for 2, right? We also have lots of leftovers to enjoy for lunch today!

Alright...now it's your turn. Hope you link up and share your meals below!


5 comments:

  1. I could get spaghetti once a week. Easy and yummy.
    Brad isn't as crazy about it as me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having spaghetti tonight! I love that J cooks meals too. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That low country boil looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I starting following you through another person that followed you a while ago ( I can't even remember who it was). I love your posts and we are only two weeks apart in our pregnancy :) I would love to link up-- for the first time-- with you for Menu Monday next week. I have never done this before and am a newbie at the whole blogging thing. I there anything special that I need to know before I do it?

    Thanks in advance!
    Jill
    thehighsandmerlots.blogspot.com
    jillnicole1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Tequila Lime Chicken recipe, we make it all of the time! That Low Country Boil looks amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete