Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pampering Yourself While Pregnant...


Right now, as I continue to adjust to my new body that is changing everyday due to pregnancy, I am finding that's it's getting harder and harder to "spoil" myself. Buying myself new clothes isn't as fun as it once was, and even shoe shopping has become difficult since comfort and good support is my main concern these days.


So how am I "treating myself" these days? With beauty products and pampering of course! I have been enjoying pedicures, buying myself some new nail polish, and even trying out new hair tools. I think most girls understand how good it feels to do something for yourself. And when clothes just start to fit you funny, and your body is achey and your skin doesn't look great. a little bit of pampering is just good for the soul!


Last month when I was contacted and asked to test out a product from the new line of body washes from Dove,  I jumped at the opportunity! There was no way I was passing up on a beauty product that would help me enjoy my hot showers a little more. Dove sent me Dove VisibleCare
Renewing Crème Body Wash.




I've been using this revolutionary line of premium body wash for a little over a week now, and I've definitely noticed a big difference in my skin. First of all, this stuff is so creamy. Most body washes tend to be watery and soapy, but not this one. It's super creamy and rich and comes out more like a lotion than a soap. But once you start to rub it in with a loofah or washcloth, it foams up nicely. The smell of pomegranite and pink mimosa is so pleasant, and really does last all day!


I have noticed that pregnancy has really dried out my skin and made it more sensitive, but this stuff is helping reverse that problem. It's helping my skin feel soft, and it's helping to eliminate dry spots. I really feel like this body wash has given me visibly more beautiful skin. I would also love to try their new product that is part of the Dove VisibleCare line, the Toning Crème Body Wash


So my question for y'all....what beauty treatments did you use while pregnant? Did you take advantage of this time to pamper yourself?


For a coupon for $1 off your purchase of Dove® VisibleCare™Renewing Crème Body Wash, visit here! Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!

 


Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment