Sunday, August 19, 2012

30 Weeks


This was at my first shower today....many more photos to come!


How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby:  Baby Center says a head of cabbage

Total Weight Gain: Not sure....about 20 is my guess

Gender: Baby girl!

Movement: It is constant these days...and I love it!

Sleep: I've been out of town since Wednesday and I've had a big bed to myself the past 4 nights. I've thoroughly enjoyed that!

Maternity Clothes: I should get rid of this question. You can look at me and tell I'm in mostly maternity these days!

Symptoms: This rib and back pain is just awful. I have loved being in the pool this week.

Cravings: Sweets and sweets and more sweets!

What I miss: No pain.

Best Moment from the Past Week: So many! My shower today, my mini luncheon shower with my former coworkers at the beach, and then my very favorite moment....The big man who works at my Panera who asked me "When you gonna drop?" when I stopped in to to get my bagel this past week. As if my baby was a new album coming out. It killed me.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Our final childbirth class is tomorrow! Also setting up so many of the gifts we got at our shower!

10 comments:

  1. Christine W.8/19/12, 9:21 PM

    You look great, Rachel! I love the Panera man's comment, too. haha Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved setting up all my baby gifts and finding a home for each piece. The organizing is fun to me! Once the baby girl arrives you'll realize just how and where you need everything to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! That Panera guy's comment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look totally gorgeous!! I hate to hear about the rib and back pain b/c mine hasn't let up either and I'm guessing it's not going too giving that yours is still around and your 6 weeks ahead of me :(
    Can't wait to shower pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful! i can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Can't wait to see more pics from your shower!

    The rib pain sucks! Landon used to stick his feet up into my ribs and it was terrible! I used to try to push them back down, but he didn't move them until he wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I can't wait to hear more about your showers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 22 weeks with my second, and I swear I am as big as you are at 30 weeks. Ha! You are tiny and look so great!

    ReplyDelete