Sunday, August 26, 2012

31 Weeks



I made J take this before our dinner date last night. 
I promise that most of the time I'm wearing drawstring shorts & Old Navy tank tops.
It's rare that I "dress up" these days!

How Far Along: 31Weeks

Size of Baby:  A pineapple! That seems huge!

Total Weight Gain: I got weighed at the doctor last week, I'm up 23 pounds.

Gender: Baby girl!

Movement: 31 weeks is the week where the movements started to hurt! I have had some crazy kicks this week that have made me yelp.

Sleep: Honestly, it's been one of my better weeks. Not great, but I managed to sleep in a few days last week.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything. I love wearing my bathrobe around the house in the morning.

Symptoms: Rib and back pain....but I will say, it's been constant this week, but bothering me less. I think I'm sort of just getting used to constant pain. I also have had my first set of Braxton Hicks contractions.

Cravings: I am obsessed with freeze pops!!!

What I miss: Long walks with the dogs that don't leave me huffing and puffing! I am trying to stay active and still walk, but the hills on our walks just about do me in.

Best Moment from the Past Week: THE NURSERY IS PAINTED!! The room is coming together and I cannot wait to share when it's all done! Major props to J for taking on the painting. We also had our final childbirth class last Monday.

What I Am Looking Forward To: More nursery progress!

7 comments:

  1. You look really great! Where have you found most of your maternity clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Not much longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinking gorgeous - all bump and cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look great. Like I said the other night. So happy to find someone else experiencing the pain. I thought I was going crazy. Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture, Rachel. You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! :) And isn't it such a relief when the nursery is painted?! I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when that was done!

    ReplyDelete