Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday!


I didn't take pictures of what we ate on vacation, but here's a few meals we ate before heading out of town last week...

Burgers, Grilled Corn, and Grilled Avocados with Cheese


J's burger, topped with pimento cheese


My Burger, topped with homegrown tomatoes....yum!

For anyone who is curious how I grill the corn, I usually drizzle it with a little bit of EVOO, top with salt, and the grill for about 10-15 minutes. I rotate it so all the sides get a little brown.



We served the pepper steak over rice noodles. We had planned to just do white rice, but when it was time to serve up, we realized we were out. The rice noodles made a great base for the meal!

Please link up your own recipes below!


1 comment:

  1. Those grilled avocados look amazing! A coworker of mine makes them with lots of hot sauce and swears they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete