Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thirty-One Party

I am so excited to announce that I am working with my friend Michelle to host a Thirty-One party this month! Michelle and I met while I was living in Norfolk, and she just recently started selling Thirty-One. When she asked if I would be interested in hosting a party for her, I jumped at the opportunity! If you've never heard of Thirty-One before, you are missing out. They sell the cutest bags and totes, and all sorts of materials to help you get organized. I also love that most of it can easily be personalized. With a baby on the way, I figured now was a great time to stock up on some organization stuff from Thirty-One. I also have a few back to school gifts I'd like to purchase for some friends, and Thirty-One has such a great selection!

The special for August is on the Spirit Collection. 
Perfect for tailgates and football season!
Also great if you want to send a care package to a student in your life.
I personally want to get one in purple and gold for JMU!



I already have two of the organizing utility totes. I use one for school/tutoring and I love all the compartments! Perfect for everything I need I when I'm carrying my materials to and from my classroom, to planning, to a student's house. I use the other for all of my toiletries when traveling. I put all of my hair stuff (dryer, curling iron, straightener) inside the bag, and then use the pockets to hold things like bottles of hairspray, shampoo, vitamins, etc. It's perfect for a weekend trip.

If you're interested in shopping my party, GO HERE

The party is open until August 18. Stock up on everything you need for back to school, organizing your own home, and football season! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! :) I need something from Thirty-One!! :)

    ReplyDelete