Tuesday, September 4, 2012

32 Weeks

No one mind the fact that I'm 2 days away from 33 weeks...we still need to document week 32!


How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of Baby:  A jicama! However, she feels more like a bowling ball with limbs most days.

Total Weight Gain: I was up 24 pounds on Saturday

Gender: Baby girl!

Movement: This child never stops. It feels like her limbs are just all over the place all the time. 

Sleep: Meh. Some nights are okay, others are awful. I've downloaded some mindless games to play on my phone for those 2 hour stretches of insomnia in the middle of the night.

Maternity Clothes: Love that Old Navy and GAP had a 30% off sale this weekend. I bought a few things to help me get through the fall.

Symptoms: Rib and back pain. I feel like I jinxed myself last week saying it wasn't as bad, because it's been terrible this past week. It just feels like a knife is being twisted in my ribs and into my back. So not pleasant. Also? My belly button is pretty much flat at this point. 

Cravings: I may have baked 2 pans of brownies in the last week.

What I miss: No more back pain. I just hope this isn't gallbladder related and that once she's here it will all disappear. If it is gb related, I'll be seeing my primary care doc (whom I love!) immediately and beg her to do something.

Best Moments from the Past Week
  • Tons has been accomplished in the nursery! 
  • We babysat my friends little 6 week old on Saturday night; it made us even more excited for our baby girl to get here!
  • I did my prenatal yoga dvd last night....J did it with me, and Layla and Rosie totally "helped." The whole thing was comical.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My Charlotte shower is this weekend! I have some fabulous friends who are throwing it for me!

8 comments:

  1. 32 weeks already?! I swear that blogger pregnancy goes SO FAST! I feel like you just told us and October was a million years away. I can't imagine how it feels for you! Enjoy your last few weeks before her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved and made brownies last week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    You will appreciate those mindless games on your phone when you're up all hours of he night breastfeeding (assuming you're doing that). I don't know what I would have done without my iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Sorry about the pain still being there. I don't want to jinx myself but mine is almost gone.
    ahh...hope it doesn't come back to kick me in the butt.
    Can't wait to hear about your shower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! How fun that you get another shower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same insomnia issue it takes me 1-2 hrs to sleep after I lay down. that's what all these blogs and online shopping are for ;) I totally did the same at gap and old navy !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, you look SO great!! Your bump is so perfect!! I cannot believe you are 32 weeks!

    ReplyDelete