Just a few things I'm really loving right now:
1. The new Avett Brothers CD. We got our copy last week, and it definitely doesn't disappoint. You might recognize this song from a recent GAP commercial.
2. Grapefruit La Croix. Reminds me of Fresca but with no sugar, calories and fake sweeteners. Love that I can drink it and not feel guilty.
3. I'm almost a bit embarrassed to admit this....but Netflix has totally sucked me in with Pretty Little Liars. I am almost done with season one and I am so curious to know who A is. Who else watches??
4. I know they've already been mentioned, but my apple cider k-cups! I'm obsessed.
5. I know there are a lot out there who aren't happy with this decision, but I absolutely love the addition of Michael Strahan to Live with Kelly. I think he is so sweet and funny. I will say, Seth Myers was my first choice for cohost, but Michael has really won me over. Anyone else liking the new show? Or are you still wishing they'd picked someone else?