Tuesday, September 18, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now....

Just a few things I'm really loving right now:

1. The new Avett Brothers CD. We got our copy last week, and it definitely doesn't disappoint. You might recognize this song from a recent GAP commercial.



2. Grapefruit La Croix. Reminds me of Fresca but with no sugar, calories and fake sweeteners. Love that I can drink it and not feel guilty.

3. I'm almost a bit embarrassed to admit this....but Netflix has totally sucked me in with Pretty Little Liars. I am almost done with season one and I am so curious to know who A is. Who else watches??

4. I know they've already been mentioned, but my apple cider k-cups! I'm obsessed.


5. I know there are a lot out there who aren't happy with this decision, but I absolutely love the addition of Michael Strahan to Live with Kelly. I think he is so sweet and funny. I will say, Seth Myers was my first choice for cohost, but Michael has really won me over. Anyone else liking the new show? Or are you still wishing they'd picked someone else?

13 comments:

  1. i'll go ahead and admit it...i wish they had picked nick lachey. but i do really like michael strahan and i'm sure he'll grow on me as the new cohost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Michael Strahan was a weird pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Avett Brothers and had no idea they came out with a new album. I cannot wait to listen! I like Strahan a lot, but I was hoping for Nick. I am just happy they didn't pick Howie Mandel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter got me hooked on PLL, the season finale was SHOCKING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with PLL. I watched season one and two on netflix and am very upset that I don't have cable so I can watch it on ABC Fam. I cannot wait until it finishes and shows up on netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Saw the Avett Brothers when they were an opening act for Keith urban two years ago. They r great! Love January Wedding and Laundry Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New reader to your blog - love it! And I'm also a bit obessed with PLL so I completely understand! It's a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to blog today but couldn't really come up with a topic - I'm stealing yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not to be a total weirdo who comments on your blog twice in 1 night, but I've been reading old posts, and I had a few things to comment on. First, I just started watching FNL. I should have been watching it all along because it was filmed in my hometown. My H.S., downtown, stadium, football uniforms - we are the 'real' Dillon, TX. Some of our coaches are extras. So fun watching it. Second, I read you watched and read Lonesome Dove. Both the movie and book are on my 'top 10' list of faves. Random fact - if you look closely at the opening scene of Part 3, there is naked, exposed man flesh. HA! If you can't tell, I'm a native Texan and love all things Texas. Sounds like you might be at heart. Really loving your blog and can't wait to see your baby girl. I'm expecting my 2nd child (but first daughter) in December and love reading about other mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i also got addicted to pretty little liars via netflix. and then i couldn't get all of the season 3 on demand so i'm stuck just waiting about a year for it to be on netflix, but that's okay, still working on friday night lights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love some Avett Brothers. I've been a fan since they were local and used to go see them in Concord! Molly and I love to dance around kitchen to their music on the ipod. I downloaded the new album last week but haven't been able to listen to more than a few songs at a time - I need a car trip or a good house cleaning afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait to get my hands on that cd. That will be my next purchase for sure!

    ReplyDelete