Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby Things and I miss beer...

First of all, this is my 900th post. That's kind of wild. When I started blogging in January of 2008, I never thought it would lead me to where it has! 900 posts later and I can say I'm still very happy to be blogging!

This past weekend we continued to get LOTS done in the nursery. Right now our house really isn't decorated at all. We've done very little to the other rooms through out our home, but the nursery....it is quite beautiful! It's definitely the prettiest room in the house! I'm not ready to share everything we've done, but here are a few peeks. I cannot wait to have it finished and show it off!



In other baby news, I did my first load of baby laundry and a load of cloth diapers. I used Rockin' Green to wash my cloth diapers and I'm happy with it. I guess I'll be a better judge of it once I'm washing used diapers. Either way, I'm excited about putting these to use once she's big enough for them!


And for all her clothes and blankets, I bought the Target version of Dreft and oh my goodness, I am obsessed. That smell sent me into "I want my baby here NOW!" mode. People had told me to buy Dreft for the scent, and now I totally get it.


Also, unrelated to the baby, it's no secret that I love craft beer. And it's also no secret that NoDa Brewing is my favorite little brewery in Charlotte. They are really tempting me this week by posting these two things on facebook. I might have to unfollow them until my pregnancy is over...





CRAFTS AND CRAFT BEER?!? 
I am so attending this once I can drink again. 
J already said he's down for baby duty on those nights. Who is joining me??

13 comments:

  1. OK I need to see more of this nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I missed beer (and wine!) so much while pregnant, too. And that craft night sounds so cool! Maybe I'll have to check it out. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the nursery pics too!!! The colors are so fun and I cant wait til the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, i may have to come to your house on saturday to see the nursery! i can't wait to see you and that gorgeous bump! and goodness.... doesn't the smell of dreft just make you ACHE to hold a baby!? don't get me around any dreft or i'll be wanting to get pregnant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ekkkk, can't wait to see rest of nursery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just from the little teaser pics you've shown of the nursery, it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    I love Dreft! We only used one bottle of it, and then I switched all of us to Tide Free & Gentle so I didn't have to buy separate detergents for the adults and L. I miss the smell of Dreft so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nursery is going to be adorable! I love the colors you're using! Did you make the mobile yourself? I want one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the nursery looks beautiful already! And seeing all of those little clothes, oh it is so exciting! She is going to be here so soon! Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready to see that nursery too! Hope you're feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel, you KNOW I'm in for craft night!

    The nursery sneak peeks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nursery looks so cute! I LOVE the orange chevron rug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh! I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete