Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keeping it healthy...

I am never one to spend a lot of money on hair care products. I love having my hair styled at the salon, but I just can't justify spending more than $5-$7 on a bottle of shampoo or conditioner! I have used many shampoos and conditioners over the years, and have a few I like and tend to go back to time after time, but I'm also always looking for something better! That's why I was so excited to try out one of the new Dove nourishing conditioners. They sent me the Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner, and after using it for about two weeks, I only have great things to say about it!

I have naturally "wavy" hair. But I'm not blessed with the pretty kind of wavy. Instead, it's just more of a mess with weird bumps and kinks in it. If I want my waves to look nice, I have to use several products to help me get that look. If I want straight hair, it takes a good round brush and some time with the straightener. All of these products and heating tools definitely do some damage to my hair. These factors, plus the summer heat and chlorine from the pool definitely do no good to the health of my hair. Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner does just that! It not only helps strengthen my hair, but it leaves it so soft and shiny, but it does that without making it look greasy. I typically wash my hair every two to three days, and this conditioner definitely moisturizes without leaving surface greasiness behind.

In addition to how it makes my hair look and feel, this conditioner also smells great! It's not an overwhelming scent, which is not what I look for in a conditioner, but it's a pleasant aroma that awakens your senses in the shower on an early morning. For under $10, you really can't ask for more in a hair conditioner! I truly believe that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to have healthy looking hair, and this product only solidifies that belief!

What are your secrets to great, smooth hair? 


Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment