Thursday, September 13, 2012

Maternity Wardrobe for Fall

Disclaimer, I am in NO way a fashionista! I just want to look somewhat put together and cute before I deliver this baby! I only have about 6 weeks before this baby gets here (if she doesn't come early!), but with fall around the corner, I did have to suck it up and get a few items for cooler weather. I didn't want to break the bank since I'll only be able to wear these items for a little while. I also wanted a few things that could be worn after she's here, before I can get back into my regular wardrobe. I have a feeling these things will be getting plenty of use over the next few months!

Also - Old Navy is having a big sale on all their maternity items right now through October 26, it's a great time to stock up if you need something!

So comfy and perfect for fall. 


The perfect companions for my new leggings and some boots! And again, so comfy.


I got this mostly to wear with all of scarves! I only got white, but I am loving the stripes.


I got both of these colors. Love them both. 
Very lightweight, so maybe not great for winter, but perfect for fall.


This looks great with jeans and can easily be dressed up with the right jewelry. 
Comes in several other colors.


It also comes in a great orange/pink/red combo!


I got it in red, but it also comes in blue and grey. I really love this top.


Any other pregnant ladies found some cute stuff lately? 
It's so much harder shopping for a bump than I ever imagined, mostly because I hate spending money on something that will only be worn for a small amount of time. I'm thankful that there are cheaper options available. Oh! And if you're not already using ebates, sign up now! I got cashback for both of these purchases with ebates!

*Old Navy and MM did not pay or compensate me in any way to write this post. I just really love all of my recent purchases and wanted to share with other moms to be!!*

5 comments:

  1. Um, thank you for this! Want to be my personal shopper/stylist!? Don't judge me when I basically buy all of the same items as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that shopping for a bump is hard when you don't want to spend a lot of money. I bought a plain white shirt to wear with scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I'm going to shop on Old Navy's site during lunch :) Thanks for sharing the sale! I've been eyeing some of those same clothes but didn't want to pay full price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I need to pick up some leggings for sure. I have some clothes that friends have let me borrow so I'm going to go back through them and see what pieces I need to fill in with. Love what you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love my maternity leggings. I had my first baby in the summer, so I didn't get to enjoy the wonderful-ness of the maternity leggings! I'm totally planning to rock those with cardis and boots before AND after this baby gets here in December!

    ReplyDelete